X3 GPS Cycle Computer
- High-Res Sunlight Readable Color Display: Featuring a 2.2” high-resolution (240 x 320 pixels) transflective color display, X3 is specifically designed for outdoor use.
- Precise Positioning: X3 is compatible with GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely—wherever your ride takes you.
- Waypoint Navigation: With direct waypoint navigation, the X3 is easy and convenient to use for all your navigational needs.
- Battery Life: X3 has the longest battery life in the same rank of GPS cycling computers with color display. It can last up to 20 hours after fully charged, and extend up to 27 hours under power saving mode.
- Large Storage: X3 is capable of storing up to 700 hours of cycling records. There’s no more need to frequently clear your storage space.
- ANT+ & BLE Connection: X3 is compatible with ANT+ sensors, including heart rate monitor, speed sensor, cadence sensor, combo sensor, and power meter. Through BLE, X3 can quickly transfer your cycling data to the Xplova Connect App for you to monitor your performance.
- Direct Uploads to Strava: With the Xplova Connect app, you can quickly upload your cycling data to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Xplova within a few simple taps.
- Monitor Performance: Through BLE, X3 can quickly transfer your cycling data to the Xplova Connect App for you to monitor your performance.
- Physical Dimensions: 54 x 85 x 22 mm
- Weight: 80g
- Display: 2.2-inch
- Display Type: Trans-reflective type Color Display with Buttons
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Battery : Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours (GPS 3D-Fixed / BLE & Backlight off). Up to 27 hours under Low Power Mode.
- Input: 5V Micro-USB
- Charging Time: Fully charged within 5 hours/ Chargeable while riding
- Water Rating: IPX6
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- GPS: High sensitivity GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou system
- Navigation: Waypoint Navigation
- Built-in Sensors: Temperature, Barometric, Altimeter
- Internet Connection: BLE 4.0
- Data Transfer: Through BLE / USB
- Memory: 64MB (up to 700 hours of history)
- Data Fields: Up to 10 data per data page (more than 80 performance data for selection)
- Support ANT+: HRM Chest Belt, Speed Sensor, Cadence Sensor, Combo (speed & cadence) Sensor, Power Meter
- Xplova Connect App: Andorid 5.0 or above; iOS 10 or above; BLE
- Languages: English, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- Package Contents: Xplova X3, Micro-USB Cable, Bike Mount Kit, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
X3 Evo comes with one mobile app, one called “Xplova Connect App”.
Xplova Connect App:
Route downloading and plotting
Training plan downloading and scheduling
Activity data reviewing and sharing
Cyclists can transfer their performance data to their Connect App to monitor their progress, or to upload it to TrainingPeaks or Strava to analyze the data and compare their rides against others’.
Optional accessories include speed, cadence and heart rate sensors that are compatible with any ANT+ devices.
The close cooperation with mother company Acer Inc. provides Xplova with unique advantages in the area of computer and software technology.